Terms and conditions of use
This Site/Service is owned and operated by CAAS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED (CAAS) By accessing this website you agree to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions mentioned below. CAAS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of the Service without any prior notice. If you do not agree with any of the Terms you must not use this site/service.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, CAAS does not claim the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site nor does the site claim to be comprehensive in it’s coverage of examinations
- This site contains information about various academic programs offered by institutes and/or institutions as well as about various examinations that are conducted by them or by independent parties/third parties in India. This information has been compiled from various sources and CAAS will in no way be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the service provided by the site. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
- You agree that are using caasgroup.net at your sole risk. This Site displays advertisements and links provided by google and other advertisers. You agree and understand that CAAS neither owns nor operates/controls any information or services provided on such third party websites. You further agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by CAAS.
- This site is created and controlled by CAAS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED which is based in New Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Use of caasgroup.net and all the services provided therein is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold CAAS, it’s subsidiaries and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
- CAAS completely disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, correctness, completeness, quality, continuity, performance, fitness of products, services contained/displayed within this site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.