For all products that are bought and/or paid for on this site, the following policy is applicable for refund of the fee that you pay for the product/service.
- This refund policy is applicable ONLY for products/services purchased online on www.caasgroup.net NOT for any classroom programmes or correspondence courses or test series or web-based products for which the fee payment has been made at any office of CAAS Academy. You can request for a refund of any fees paid by you subject to the following:
- For products/services that require us to despatch course ware to you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before the first set of course ware is despatched from us.
- For products/services that only offer on-line access, communication of your intent to cancel must reach us before your first use of or access to the said product/service.
- For products that involve tests to be taken by you (whether online tests or offline tests),communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before you take even one such test or before you collect from us the first test paper or before the first test paper is despatched by us to you.
- In all cases where you make a refund request, the request has to come to us in the form of an email sent by you from the SAME email address which was submitted by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service
If your refund request satisfies the above terms, the amount (after deduction of all applicable taxes and levies) would be refunded after deducting an administrative charge of Rs.150/- or 10% of the order value, whichever is higher.
- If the amount for the product/service was originally paid by you through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, the refund amount would be debited back to the account that was used to make the original purchase. If the amount for the product/service was originally paid by you in the form of a Demand Draft or a payable-at-par cheque, the refund amount would be sent to you in the form of a Demand Draft or payable-at-par cheque made in the name of the person registering for the product/service and sent to the address given by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service.
- If such communication is received by us after the first set of material has been despatched(for products, services that require us to despatch material to you) or if you have accessed any part of the services on-line(for products /services that only offer on-line access), no refund would be allowed.
All communication in this regard should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will normally take seven working days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 30 working days after that.