CAAS Academy Private Limited (CAAS), the owner of www.caasgroup.net , is committed to protecting your right to privacy and it is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication. The information you provide to us will be held on our own servers or on third party servers contracted by CAAS. These may be based in India or abroad. In some cases, information may be stored in a country other than the one you access the site from. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We collect information about our customers in order to help us continually improve the service we offer and so that we can enter into commercial arrangements, including the sale of advertising space.
What data do we collect? We collect personal data which you voluntarily agree to share with us and certify it as being accurate during the registration / enrolment or enquiry process. This data includes (but may not be restricted to):
- Name (including first and last name)
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Postal address
- Demographic information (like your age, gender, occupation, professional experience, education, etc.)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- We may receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This information may include the IP address assigned to the computer you use while accessing CAAS sites.
- We may combine personal information collected from you with other information from data available with us to provide a better overall experience, including customizing content for you .
- If you use forum or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- We may use personal information about you to build up a profile of your performance(s), preferences and to track your progress over the duration of the programme for which you have enrolled with us.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you\’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our products and services.
- We will not sell your personal information to any third party for commercial gains. However, we may, at times, mail promotional material that we believe will be of relevance to you .
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- For any doubts/clarifications or additional information that you may require,please contact us at email@example.com