- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, CAAS does not claim the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site nor does the site claim to be comprehensive in it’s coverage of examinations
- This site contains information about various academic programs offered by institutes and/or institutions as well as about various examinations that are conducted by them or by independent parties/third parties in India. This information has been compiled from various sources and CAAS will in no way be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the service provided by the site. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
- You agree that are using caasgroup.net at your sole risk. This Site displays advertisements and links provided by google and other advertisers. You agree and understand that CAAS neither owns nor operates/controls any information or services provided on such third party websites. You further agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by CAAS.
- This site is created and controlled by CAAS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED which is based in New Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Use of caasgroup.net and all the services provided therein is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold CAAS, it’s subsidiaries and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
- CAAS completely disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, correctness, completeness, quality, continuity, performance, fitness of products, services contained/displayed within this site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided \”as is\” without warranty of any kind.
Policies and Regulations
This Site/Service is owned and operated by CAAS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED (CAAS) . By accessing this website you agree to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions mentioned below. CAAS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of the Service without any prior notice. If you do not agree with any of the Terms you must not use this site/service.
Terms and Condition for Registering on Site
- Only one account per person is permitted
- When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question
- Keep all posts on-topic
- All posts must be in English
- Do not astroturf or pretend to be/represent somebody else. Your account will be deleted if found to be in breach of this rule
- Do not discuss illegal activities.
- Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability
- Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site.
- Use the search feature
- Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place.
- Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved.
- Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places
- Make sure you have read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply
- Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of somebody else, quote them, citing the source. Plagiarism is unethical and is illegal in many countries
- Choose an appropriate subject line.
- Try to summarise the problem briefly in the subject, and elaborate in the message itself.
- Repeat the subject in the body if it will make things clearer.
- Do not use all caps and do not add false information just to get attention .
- Do not use a URL as a thread title
- No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flamewars, Trolling, Spamming
- Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster’s account will be removed
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally
- No affiliate links to be posted, anywhere on our forum.
- Your signature is your signature. It is not for sale or rent .Any signature or avatar that is offensive or insulting to either us, our members, or our staff, are prohibited. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
- At all times: Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.No commercial advertising is permitted. Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed.
- NO SPAM – NO ADVERTISING Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion. This is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement for custom development or to be a \’wall of shame\’. Any posts deemed to be of this nature will be removed. Settle your disputes in private please. If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the ‘report this post’ link to notify the moderators. These forums are centered on CIVIL SERVICES, BANK P.O.,SSC and other Competitive Exams. They are not a place to promote ideological, religious, or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted/closed. Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
Regulations for Students (Classroom Courses)
- Receipt for Payment: Please demand a valid computerized receipt for every payment made. CAAS is not responsible for any payment made without proper receipt.
- Identity Card: You will get your Identity Card within seven days of admission. This card will serve the purpose of identity and record of study material issued by Centre. The Student will have to carry this card with him/her to the class. It is to be produced on demand by the faculty/admin, failing which the student may be asked to leave the class.
- Card Lost : If Identity Card is lost , the student will have to pay a fine of Rs 100/- for issuance of a duplicate Card.
- Study Material : No material will be issued unless identity card is produced. Study Material Booklets will be issued at the centre only on Saturday & Sunday between 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.. If any additional material, classroom exercise or test papers distributed in the class and the student missed that class, material will not be issued to the student subsequently.
- Discipline: Student should come before the specified time for the class. The Faculty Member may not allow the students coming late. Use of Mobile phones is not allowed in classroom. Any student indulging in any kind of indiscipline or obstructing the progress of the class will be asked to leave the classroom/premises. If any student indulges in activities that are against the interests of the class, the student’s enrollment will be cancelled and no fees will be refunded.
CAAS Academy Private Limited (CAAS), the owner of www.caasgroup.net , is committed to protecting your right to privacy and it is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication. The information you provide to us will be held on our own servers or on third party servers contracted by CAAS. These may be based in India or abroad. In some cases, information may be stored in a country other than the one you access the site from. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We collect information about our customers in order to help us continually improve the service we offer and so that we can enter into commercial arrangements, including the sale of advertising space.
What data do we collect? We collect personal data which you voluntarily agree to share with us and certify it as being accurate during the registration / enrolment or enquiry process. This data includes (but may not be restricted to):
- Name (including first and last name)
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Postal address
- Demographic information (like your age, gender, occupation, professional experience, education, etc.)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- We may receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This information may include the IP address assigned to the computer you use while accessing CAAS sites.
- We may combine personal information collected from you with other information from data available with us to provide a better overall experience, including customizing content for you .
- If you use forum or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- We may use personal information about you to build up a profile of your performance(s), preferences and to track your progress over the duration of the programme for which you have enrolled with us.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you\’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our products and services.
- We will not sell your personal information to any third party for commercial gains. However, we may, at times, mail promotional material that we believe will be of relevance to you .
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- For any doubts/clarifications or additional information that you may require,please contact us at email@example.com
For all products that are bought and/or paid for on this site, the following policy is applicable for refund of the fee that you pay for the product/service.
- This refund policy is applicable ONLY for products/services purchased online on www.caasgroup.net NOT for any classroom programmes or correspondence courses or test series or web-based products for which the fee payment has been made at any office of CAAS Academy. You can request for a refund of any fees paid by you subject to the following:
- For products/services that require us to despatch course ware to you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before the first set of course ware is despatched from us.
- For products/services that only offer on-line access, communication of your intent to cancel must reach us before your first use of or access to the said product/service.
- For products that involve tests to be taken by you (whether online tests or offline tests),communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before you take even one such test or before you collect from us the first test paper or before the first test paper is despatched by us to you.
- In all cases where you make a refund request, the request has to come to us in the form of an email sent by you from the SAME email address which was submitted by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service
If your refund request satisfies the above terms, the amount (after deduction of all applicable taxes and levies) would be refunded after deducting an administrative charge of Rs.150/- or 10% of the order value, whichever is higher.
- If the amount for the product/service was originally paid by you through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, the refund amount would be debited back to the account that was used to make the original purchase. If the amount for the product/service was originally paid by you in the form of a Demand Draft or a payable-at-par cheque, the refund amount would be sent to you in the form of a Demand Draft or payable-at-par cheque made in the name of the person registering for the product/service and sent to the address given by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service.
- If such communication is received by us after the first set of material has been despatched(for products, services that require us to despatch material to you) or if you have accessed any part of the services on-line(for products /services that only offer on-line access), no refund would be allowed.
All communication in this regard should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will normally take seven working days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 30 working days after that.